Power Genset : 2.1kVA to 5kVA
The ARJUN METALS PVT LTD. group is one of the India's leading engineering conglomerates operating in the high growth sectors of agri-machinery , construction, railway equipment, auto components & power generation. At Kirloskar, it has always been our endeavour to develop customer-friendly technological solutions. Our low maintenance, highly reliable & fuel- efficient Diesel Gensets are tailor-made for use in telecom, nursing homes, educational institutions, residence, showrooms, retail stores, SMEs, petrol pumps, farm houses & other applications. They have been designed to provide uninterrupted power supply, so that your business can run 24x7. Thus, partnering in your growth.
Basic contents of the Product Manufacturing are :
- Extremely Low Vibration & Compact size : Ideal for roof top installation.
- Easy Serviceability & Easy Spares Availability.
- High Reliability
- In-Built Oil Cooler :Suitable for Continuous Operation and Lower Lubricating Oil Consumption.
- Piston Cooling Jet :provide cooling to piston at high temperature. Lower Break Down & higher reliability.
- Bypass Filter :Secondary Filtration system, provide filtration in case of chocking of primary filter.
- Air filter Choke indication :Provide safety indication for chocking of Air Filter.
- Smooth performance
- Rugged design
- Highly efficient
- Superior performance
01 COMPACT DESIGN
Its recovery time, easily the best in its category, guarantees a seamless switchover to the back-up power. Moreover, its effective governing system controls the voltage fluctuations, thus ensuing complete safety of your equipments.
02LARGE FUEL TANK
Its got one of the most preferred engines fitted inside - the ARJUN METALS PVT LTD. Powerol engine. Compact and low on vibration, this engine has the smallest footprint as compared to other engines of identical ratings. Making the DG set apt even for roof-mountings.
03 LONGER ENGINE LIFE
Each and every Powerol DG set complies with the most stringent noise and emission norms stipulated by the Central Pollution Control Board of India (CPCB).
03 LOW MAINTENANCE COST
It’s got other advantages too. Like, it’s transported through the ARJUN METALS PVT LTD.'s Transport Solutions Group. It is installed and commissioned through a authorized dealer. It even comes with an annual maintenance contract. It is most fuel efficient in its class It offers zero-leak engines Manual and AMF control panel options are also available
03 PREFERRED BY ALL
A Powerol DG set can be used in the Telecom, Defence and Railway sectors. It can also be installed at places like petrol pumps, hospitals, super markets, banks and construction sites
SETTING NEW PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
• State-of-the-art ADI* technology for unmatched power & diesel economy • Plateau-honed wet liners for low tube oil consumption • Designed for 100% continuous operation & longer service intervals • Class Al governing with 45 regulation that gives stable operation in fluctuating load conditions • Efficient cooling mechanism and no frequent top-ups.
The most advanced in its class
- Microprocessor based auto-start controller for AMF operation
- Remote start & stop facility
- In-built event log (optional)
- Less noise with low vibrations
- Cleaner emissions
- Meets CPCB-II forms
- In-built safety featurs like
HWT, LLOP, LFL, CHF & RWL
- Equipped with fire-retardant form
- Easy access to all service points
- Compatible with any AMF/PIU logic controller
BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS
Big on Savings
The most fuel-efficient in its range.
Low operating cost.
Compact size to fit low space criteria in roof-to applications.
High reliability with low maintenance.
Excellent Service Support
Peace of mind with 24x7 single-window service .
Widest network of genset service dealers.
Well-trained & equipped technicians at all dealer locations.
Multi-tier availability of spare parts & efficient supply chain management.
Advanced communication facilities to deliver prompt response.
Call monitoring system and robust escalation procedure to eliminate pending calls .
Option of AMC/CAMC.
Also available on lease and/or hire.